dlb-empty

dlb-empty
This is my new carraige house in Highland Park Pittsburgh PA.

1 The view of the carraige house from the street. 2 Look at my new little cottage! pretty basic, two floors, one bedroom, one tiny bathroom, washer dryer, central ac, two gase fireplaces, and speakers wired in every room to a central location.:-) It is getting painted, and a new front door. 3 I have a little garden with flowers and shrubs out front... a great place for a grill too. 4 this is the landing the front door opens onto. The front door is being replaced when the place gets painted. 5 The livingroom which you see once you walk in off of a small landing, it is approximately 20x20 6 The kitchen, with gas range, disposal and dishwasher. 7 the back corner is where I think i am going to put a desk, that is also where the drops from the speakers which are throughout the house. Central audio is nice. 8 This shot is from the middle of the livingroom, the stairs lead upstairs and on the left is the kitchen area. 9 A shot of when one walks into the bedroom. the closet on the left is big enought to hold my clothing. 10 The is a shot of the bedroom from the top of the stairs there is a bench in front of the window. 11 This is a view of the bedroom from in the doorway which leads to the laundry room and bathroom. 12 this is the bedroom again, my bed will go under the window, convenient so I can get out of the jacuzzi and into bed :-) 13 mmmmm jacuzzi.... 14 This is a shot from in front of the window, the fireplace is gas, and that doorway leads to to the laundry room and bathroom. 15 The fireplace in the bedroom... mmmm fireplace. 16 Look mom, a fold out ironing board! The door leads to the laundry room and bathroom 17 There is a window at the end of the hallway where the washer/dryer and bathroom is, so I can have some natural light while folding. 18 The laundry area, right off of the bedroom, i didn't think a washer and dryer could get closer than at verndale st, but I was wrong. 19 A nice shelving area, and I can hang clothes below the bottom shelf. There isn't a ton of storage in this place so this area will be well utilized. It's also nice that ben made me throw so much stuff away :-) 20 oooh, storage in the laundry room.... redundency? of course. 21 did I mention the bathroom was small? 22 Clearly a shower for one, kinda feels like you are on a boat, but no port hole window. 23 this area is part of the laundry room and looks down on the front door.

Valid XHTML 1.0! valid CSS!